BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Home To Florida!




While I sit in my house, afraid to go outside and feel the 10 degree weather, I just can't wait to go home for the holidays. Florida is having a heat wave right now, its currently 70 degrees warmer there than it is here. One of my favorite parts about going back home is walking out of the airport in Jacksonville. As soon as those automatic doors open the heat and humidity smack you in the face and it feels wonderful. At first it is a little hard to breathe again, but after a few deep breaths you get used to all the moister in the air.
I haven't been back home in a year. I have seen some of my family but most of them I havent even talked to all year long. Unfortunately if they want to see me they will find me sitting in my parents movie theater playing my new video games. My birthday is next Wednesday and my mom promised me that when I arrive in Florida on Friday my games will be waiting. I don't know how much time I will spend visiting friends and family after I get my hands on Assassins Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2. My life will be pretty much consumed by these 2 games and I cannot wait for that to happen.
My parents are having a huge New Years Eve party with almost 100 people. They contacted me a couple days ago to tell me they want me to play a little concert with one of their friends for the party. I asked for a small list of songs that the guy can play. instead of a small list of what he wants to play, he sent me a 5 page list of every song he knows. Now, before I leave, I need to figure out which songs I can already play, and they pick a few songs that I can learn quickly. It will be fun, but we will see if I will be sober enough to hold a guitar.

0 comments: